Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Thankful...



The rush of Christmas seems to set in and unfortunately, we some times forget why we celebrate Christmas. The birth of Jesus! So, Happy Birthday Jesus! I am celebrating because of the gifts that he has given me throug his sacrifice. I'm so thankful for what I have... Life has taken some turns for us, but this Christmas... we are all here! We are together. We have had the good news now of my brother moving back! Mom just got word that she is safe to proceed with her surgery, so her heart is strong enough! Still has the murmur, but is safe! Dad is feeling fairly well. Jeff's mom is sick, but we are thankful they found this when they did! We can look at all the good things in the midst of this and realize that God has given us many blessings. It doesn't matter that there have been hard days, what matters is that God loved us enough to get us through and He's given us another Christmas all together! So, I'm excited to see Christmas come! I hope you all have a wonderful evening!
Oh, and an update on our 12 days of Christmas from a secret Santa... The kids got 6 bouncing balls last night of which had every one laughing! we were having a "ball" with them! =) Then today, on the 7th day, Abby recieved 7 carebears and Joey recieved 7 dinos! =) Again, to whomever you are... THANK YOU!!!

No comments: