Sunday, December 16, 2007

ON the fourth day of Christmas....


Ok, the 4th day has struck! I really am dying to know who thought this up and who you are! This is absolutely wonderful! My children are thrilled! A knock came at the door and my daughter tairs through the house yelling "Mommy! Some body's here and it isn't Aunt Kisti!" So, I'm slow moving thinking that some one has dropped and run! Well, I look up.... NOPE..> There stands some one at the door. I'm in comfy jammies, so I send Jeff to the door and well... we have never met her but she hands him a gift and says "merry christmas" and walks away. Curious! A phone call last night, a real face tonight!!! What is next!?!??! Anyways, whomever you are or how ever many of you there are... THANK YOU! Tonight was those little creatures you soke in water and watch them grow. My daughter sat for an hour and a half with a glass of water waiting on a monkey to grow! Too cute! She loves it! Ok, so great thinking! The kids are thrilled! Night all!

1 comment:

mom & dad said...

not to mention that mamaw and papaw and aunt "Kisti" wait by the phone every night to hear the latest report! What a wonderful thing someone is doing to bring joy to the hearts of our babies!!!!