Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Busy day...


Well, Joey had physical therapy today! It was a rat race to say the least! I just can't get Wednesdays to work for me! We have to be there at 11 and for some reason, it ALWAYS creeps up on me! So, we put every one in the car and we made it, it was just VERY close! Abby's hair wasn't combed, we forgot her glasses, Joey had no braces on his feet and no shoes, I probably was miss matched as I really didn't pay attention to what I grabbed, but we MADE it! That's what was important! Joey didn't cooperate so he continued the chaos for us through PT. Way to go bud! :) Mommy now really really needs a nap! :) We got a call yesterday from Cincinnati and they are ALREADY going to be seeing Joey in GI clinic. They did not have room for him on the schedule, but they worked it out in order to get us in! Yeah!! I'm so excited! I'm praying we get some answers asap! Thanks for all the prayers! OK, off to face my house ! Have a great day all!

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Busy day! Hope you get that nap. Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Emily said...

you guys def have your hands full! it was great that you were all able to make it out for lunch after church sunday!