Thursday, July 10, 2008

It begins!!!!

Well, the Pfohl family school bell is ringing! We were supposed to start Monday, but the week has been crazy! With Abby's scare and a thousand things going on... we are beginning school today! I am starting now because there are often days that Abby is too tired to do anything or we have medical emergencies or too many appointments in one day! So, here begins your time to pray! :) I need lots of grace as I walk into this new adventure in my life! I'm a nervous wreck and do not feel equal to the task! but, I'm going to be obedient to what God is asking of me because I know this is the path my kids need to have a healthy and full life. I am starting Joey on some small activities to try to help catch him up on things that he's missed out on because of hospital stays and lack of speech. So, Here's to having a good first day at the pfohl family school!

2 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

Mindy,
I will be your support system as you walk through this! God will provide you all you need as you move through this!

Sheila

Shelby-Grace said...

Congrats Mindy! You will do a fantastic job!