Saturday, July 26, 2008

Farmers Market...


We had a good time at the Farmers Market today. Ran into a few people we know! That was exciting. Joey was so cute, as we walked in, He started yelling "eat eat!!!" Cracked me up! He loves veggies and he saw all that and thought we were at a buffet!! ha! Miss Abby found these beautiful flowers. All those for two dollars! Can't beat that price! daddy and I found yummy corn on the cob, some peppers, some onions, some peach mmm...mmm.... :) Any one for dinner with the Pfohls tonight???

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

I have really wanted to get over there. Now I really want to go. I love peaches!

Those flowers are beautiful Abby! Shelby loves them too. She says they are a beautiful shade of pink :)

Unknown said...

I just had a salad or I would be right over.

Beautiful flowers!