Sunday, July 27, 2008

OH NO!!!!

Last night, I was mopping my floor by hand mind you. I don't own a regular mop... and I hear this awful squishing sound... I turn to see this sight....
The sight you see here is Joey with ORANGE finger paint... yep! I thought I had put it high enough, but apparently not! Joey found it and had it open while mommy wasn't looking and daddy was doing laundry! Ug!
This... well, that's the carpet... Nothing sacred in the Pfohl house apparently!
Daddy saved the day!!! Yep, it all came out! Let me just give you a hint... don't think you can trust Joey! He's a sneaky stinker!!!! Ha! Oh, now that the carpet is clean and Joey's been washed... we can laugh! So, this brings back memories of the time that Joey put the dead fish in my hand... Do you think I am in trouble??? OH dear!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol. Boys. Especially boys between the ages of oh about six months to five years and then fifteen to about twenty five. Yeah, I'd say you're probably in trouble, but I'm sure there will be many blessings and lots of love smiles and laughter along the way.

Sue said...

Yep, I'd say you're gonna have your hands full, for sure! What's a little orange finger paint, right? It came right out of the carpet...no muss, no fuss. LOL

The Besmer Family said...

Good thing you got the paint out! Oh boy... I have many many months until I have to worry about that!

Unknown said...

Good thing you weren't heading out the door to a wedding or something! With my son those things always happened at the worst possible moment.
I'm glad it wasn't red paint or you would have freaked out!