Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Wonderful Man...


We are grieving yet celebrating the "going home" of a wonderful man of God. His name is Bob Farlow. Bob is an amazing man of God! I remember growing up and how much he prayed for our family. He was ALWAYS there. In the moments that some didn't notice, Bob and his wife Judy were there praying. During some of the toughest times of my life, they stood behind me! The prayed me through ministry, they prayed me through an incredibly hard time that could have destroyed my life and they prayed as I met my now wonderful husband! Bob was one of those people completely in tune with God. He would listen and when God spoke, Bob obeyed. He went where God told him, He spoke what God asked him to speak, and he lived a life that I know that when he stood before God yesterday in his passing God said "Well done my good and faithful servant! Welcome home!" My heart is so heavy at his passing and at how quickly it happened, however, I know Bob is standing before the God he so passionately served and loved and is worshipping him so deeply in the ways that he has always longed to truly worship! Please keep the Farlow family in prayers and all the lives that Bob touched. Many will be impacted in his passing! I know that God will use this too for his glory as that was what Bob's life was all about!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Mindy,
He surely left a lasting legacy with you! A very eloquent eulogy for someone who must have been an awesome man of God.
I am truly sorry for your loss...
Prayers for you and his family.

Shelby-Grace said...

Will be praying for you too!

Unknown said...

I just want to offer my condolences. Your in my thoughts and prayers.