Sunday, July 27, 2008

Unimaginable hurt...

href="http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_player_link?p=1e4f9700bd2f14b7c7f2c2&skin_id=0&source=emplay" target="_blank"

Mito is an awful disease. Many do not realize the affect it has on one's life. In a breif moment, it can take over and life can change dramatically. Today, another sweet baby's life was taken by mito. Please pray for their family. I can't wrap my mind around how they must be feeling. My heart aches with them and I hurt for them. Their caring bridge address is www.caringbridge.org/visit/landonweatherby Please send some messages their way of love and pray for them continuously right now. Landon passed at home today surrounded by family. Thank you for your prayers. I know Landon is cradled snuggly in the arms of Jesus right now and I pray this family would feel those SAME arms of love around them!

No comments: