Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Food Pantry...



Well, miss Abby was my partner in crime tonight! She helped me put together the food pantry over at the church We absolutely had a great time working together! She says "Mommy, I have a great idea, we can do this together all the time! I like helping!" It was so nice to get to do something and then to get to share that joy with my daughter! I absolutely love it! I am looking forward to helping out with the pantry and I am sure my co-helper will be there as well! Thanks sis! You did an awesome job! You made those shelves shine baby girl!

4 comments:

Sue said...

Saw more pics over on Jeff's blog. Everything looks GREAT! You guys did an awesome job! And what a SWEET time you and Abby got to share!!!

Emily said...

can i borrow Abby for a couple days? i have some laundry that needs folding and my car could use some TLC :) it's not child labor if they enjoy it right?

The Besmer Family said...

Very cute! Looks like Abby is growing well!

Unknown said...

What great lessons she's learning here. Sorting, counting, charity just to name a few........

Call this day a home school field trip!