Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wedding dress shopping...

Aunt Christi gets married on Sept. 13 of this year, so we went wedding dress shopping today. It was a great time! I can't show you the really good shots in case Jimmy is on here... big stinker! he doesn't read my blog, but he sure would if I posted those pics!!!! So... here is a tour of some fun or just silly pictures from today... Oh, did I mention I took 179 pictures today! Ha! I so love hte camera!!!! :)


Miss Abby sporting her shaw...
Trying on some vails...
The peanut gallery observing the action (Left, Julie, christi's friend... miss Abby and then our mom)
Julie gone psycho! I think today was too much!
Can you tell this is the trip home???
Oh man! Aunt Christ's feet have seen too many dresses and too many different shoes! whew! we had a blast today! I tell you, I had forgotten what it was like to get out, care free, no schedule and just laugh and have a good time! I had so much fun! It was absoutely great! I'm so excited for Christi and Jimmy as well and it is fun to be a part of preparing the beginning of their future together!!!


2 comments:

Hobbs Family said...

So glad you had a great day! Have a happy 4th!

Anonymous said...

She is looking like a fairy in her little wedding dress.