Monday, July 7, 2008

Swimming time!!!!

Well, we are very VERY excited about the pool mamaw Pfohl got us! Daddy set it up yesterday. It is much fun! Here is the story as it goes...

This is a beautiful flower that I thought I'd share... I took a pic while waiting on the pool to be set up... these are all over our back yard! I love them!
This is Joey waiting on the pool to be set up! Ha! Stinker...
Abby was very intent in waiting right now!!! Is it done daddy??? How long daddy???
Today's enjoyment!! The kids loved it! Just the right height for Joey, but big enough we can all get in!
OH man! That was the best smile ever! The boy is happy and so is Abby!!!

2 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

That looks like a great pool! Lots of fun times to be had in there!

Sue said...

Looks like Jeff got your pool up just in time, as I think it is supposed to be heating up the next couple of days.

Have a great rest of the summer, pool-side! Is Daddy going to join in the fun? LOL