Thursday, July 24, 2008

Memories...


Well, tonight I get to take my kids to Union City to walk down memory lane. My parents have a ministry called Kids' Connection. It is an absolutely wonderful ministry that not only affects kids, but God has used it to change the lives of MANY families! To learn more about kids connection, click here. The picture you see above is the one from when I used to travel with them. I spent 10 years traveling and boy do I some days miss it! I got to minister often. I used to do youth rallies along side of them and I loved getting to preach and getting to see teens lives changed. I really miss the drama's that I got to do! So miss those!!! I loved ministering to the families as well and seeing kids and their parents getting changed! I wouldn't give up what I have now. I love my family and I love that my husband is in ministry... I just one day long that we will have what I had growing up. That we'll all minister together. I pray I can give my kids what my parents gave me. I pray that they will learn how important it is to live your life for Jesus and share Jesus! I'm looking forward to going tonight and watching mom and dad do Kids' Connection and watching my kids enjoy what mommy used to do as well! If you'd like to join in, we will be at the Union City Methodist church from 6:30-8 p.m. tonight!

4 comments:

mom & dad said...

those WERE the most wonderful days and we miss them too. I can't wait to see how God will use you and Jeff and the children as they grow... Its going to be incredible. I've always said Aberoonie will preach someday!
love, mom

mom & dad said...

I meant to add.... JUST LIKE HER MAMA!

Kris Sorensen said...

Love the photo!

Unknown said...

Life is always sweeter when your serving God. You were certainly blessed to have experienced that.