Sunday, May 25, 2008

Another day....

Well, today, we have canceled morning plans... no church for us. The kids are hitting a "crash" time. They have been so busy with all the beautiful weather and miss Abby herself is telling us her legs hurt, her belly feels too full (meaning she's not digesting properly), her head is hurting and her exact words are "i'm too tired to play right now because I played too much yesterday." Mr. joey is so bloated today his shirts aren't fitting right and he is content to lay around... So, we are home bound for now. I so much wish I held the answers to take this from their little bodies.. but I don't. So, I'm going to keep them here with me, hug on them, love on them and watch church on the internet. You can click here to watch the 10:30 service with me live from Farmland Friends Church. Hopefully this will help and tomorrow will bring about a better day!

No comments: