Friday, May 2, 2008

Todays excitement!

Well, today has been FULL of excitement. Jeff and I were up bright and early! He finished up the wiring from our satelite and then went and completely finished any moving out that was needed at the old place. Sharon Brown and myself went over then and cleaned it! Yeah!!!! All done... not perfect, but I'm wiped... we did what we could with what we had over there. Then we went in today for Jeff's mom's surgery. They removed some cancerous lymphnodes today. Lord willing, no more for her this will be it! Then off to Walmart to pick up some things. So, here is the tour of how today has gone in the house...


This is one of the 4 new lamps we picked up and assembled today. I love them! So pretty! They came in a set of 4 and were very cheap! Yeah!!!! We have two this size in the living room now, a tall one at our desk (eventually at our desk) and miss Abby took the smallest for her room. She wanted a pretty big girl lamp! :)

This is my new pride and joy! I have a real pantry now! Yeah!!! I have always wanted the space. With our new attatched garage, Jeff felt gracious enough to share the front corner of his "Man room" he calls it... so I could have a nice storage for my food! Thanks honey! You made me very happy!!!!

This is my other pride and joy! I have a real linen closet! I have NEVER in my life had one and I'm so pumped about it. Sorry, I couldn't help but share! I don't have to have my towels stacked some where in sight now... I can shut the door! Wahoo!

My final job of the night, redoing Miss Abby's room. We have base board heat here... so, we had to redo the room to unvail the heaters. With the kids temp regulation problems, we still are needing heat at night for them. So... this was my big job! Miss Abby now understands why we don't touch them or put toys near them after A LONG talk!!!

So, there you have it!!! More later my friends!!! Thanks for checking in!!!!!

No comments: