Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday fun...

As I mentioned in my earlier post... Jeff is sick today. So, Joey and Jeff were busted taking a snooze together in the chair. Umm... can you tell they are related? Ha! They crack me up. I lucked out with no pictures as I passed out later on today. I was so tired Jeff said that the kids were climbing all over me and I didn't even flinch! I had no idea! No that is tired! :)


Aren't they just cute??? I'll be in trouble for this one I am sure!


Tonight, Jeff had to plant is tomatoes because they were dying. So, Abby helped daddy create a garden patch in the back yard. She had so much fun! She even wore her little Dora gardening gloves! :) She is so very proud of the new garden! On the side note... our back yard needs one serious make over! We will be working ALL summer. It had a pool and now only has the remains of rocks, sand, pointy weeds, etc... whew... Any green thumbs? :) Jeff is enjoying it... just going to take us a while!


This is my favorite picture! I labeled it "my happy boy!" He is COMPLETELY enjoying the swing set. However, I am learning he is my little science guy/exploration man... he was all over the back yard tonight digging, taking things apart, touching, looking in, under and all around! Whew! So... over all, today ended up not being too bad. Jeff is feeling the pain of working in the yard... but his tomatoes will pay off in the end I suppose! Bubby thanks him as tomatoes are his favorite!!! Night all.

No comments: