Sunday, May 11, 2008

It was a great mothers day!!!

Today was a fun day! We had mamaw Pfohl over for lunch! I'm really mad at myself. I was so worried about finishing lunch that I didn't even get the camera out! Then the fun began. We had 11 people in the kitchen for supper! It was great fun actually! My side of the family was over for dinner to celebrate mom. So, here are some pictures of our excitement...
Mommy, Abby and Joey making Mother's day cards for both mamaws. Abby made one for papaw to because she was afraid he'd be sad.

Miss Abby sporting her new dress for mothers day! Adorable miss bean! Absolutely stonishing!


Dinner time! Yummy! Didn't Jeff do well catching me taking a bite? Never fails!

Abby sporting a new wig! Great hair there babe!

Now trying it on papaw! Man, that's hilarious! It almost matches some of that grey hair. ha!

No comments: