Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Who would have thought???

I never would have dreamed this stuff held so much power! I called my sister-n-law, Rena today. I was a bit concerned cause Joey was covered in black PERMANENT marker. Rena is the most creative person I know... so in a tough spot... I call her for suggestions. :) Today, she had to turn to Google, but she did it! She found the cure all for permanent markers... yep... hand sanitizer! I never would have dreamed in a million years! I drenched him down, scrubbed and rubbed it in, took a warm wet cloth and it was GONE! Yeah!!! Took a couple of tries, but I did it with out scrubbing to irritate his skin. So, there you have it! This is your cure all for today.

3 comments:

Cari said...

Who would have thunk it? Cool to know!

Shelby-Grace said...

That is very good to know! Because we too have experienced that problem :)

The Besmer Family said...

You should have taken a picture first!