Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CRAZY PHONES!!!

Well, more than once now... we have had the police at our door! ha! Pastor Jeff is the trouble of the neighborhood! :) No, really, we are having trouble with our phone line. When it rains out, we loose our phone. It has been making false 911 calls... so, the police keep pounding on our door to ask if every thing is ok. We have gotten to know our neighbor across the street very well because he is a police officer! ha! So... if you see the cops at my house today... I DIDN'T DO IT! :)

2 comments:

Shan said...

Too funny! I have a friend that was telling me last week, their cell phone did that when dropped in water. It short circuited and dialed 911! :)

Love the new look! I wanted to let you know, I linked to you from my blog. You have such a great message (I admire you for staying so upbeat!), I wanted to share that. I hope it's okay!

Have a great day!
Shannon

Shelby-Grace said...

That's too funny! I've never heard of that happening! Watch out, because there is more rain coming this week :)