Saturday, May 10, 2008

No more pink!

Ok, so I was beginning to really despise the color pink and needed a desperate change. Not totally happy with the look, but anything is better than it was! We had a busy evening. The family took me in for some dinner and shopping tonight. Joey wasn't up for much so we ended up getting Fazoli's to go. His meds have his little brain in such a fog he can't handle crowds right now. He likes quiet. It hit the spot, no dishes and no cooking! :) The kids liked being home to eat it as well. It gets so busy on the weekend at places and it is just nice to have family time at the kitchen table. The kids made their mothers day cards... I have cute pictures, but we can't post until tomorrow! Mamaw might see them and then the secret would be out! So... until then! I pray every one of you have a wonderful mothers day. I am reminded that tomorrow, many will be facing much sorrow from loss of mommys young or old and mommys grieving for their little ones. So, take extra special time to make the best of tomorrow with your loved ones! Hug your family, laugh, share those memories and make it wonderful! Put the troubles behind and live for today! I pray you each have a wonderful mothers day! Night all!

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

Blue is cool! I like it, especially the photo in your header! Glad you had a great early Mother's day. Your family is always in my prayers. Have a good rest of the weekend!