Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This really is a blessing...

I have had this card for awhile now, however, I haven't shared it because I keep forgetting to have it with me when I post... So, I wanted to share with you something we received. The kids are members of Eli's angels. This is a wonderful ministry that blesses kids with Metabolic diseases with gifts and letters. Last month, the kids both got a letter from students and here is what Joey got:
Dear Joseph,
I am a 7th grade girl from Faith Christian Academy.
I want you to know that I am praying for you.
I'm praying that the Lord Jesus will comfort you and your family.
Also, that he will bless you and your family.
Remember, Jesus is for you, not against you.
Jesus loves you! He can heal you!
Love, Tina
This was just an awesome note to receive! This brought tears to my eyes when I read it and so much excitement that a 7th grader has been taught of Joey's needs, and that she is praying with this much faith!!!

3 comments:

Nathan said...

So AWESOME!!!

Shelby-Grace said...

I agree with Nathan, that is really awesome!

Sue said...

How wonderful it is to know that Joey has somebody praying for him that you didn't even know about! And yes, it sounds like Tina does have a great and childlike faith. I'm sure that did indeed bless you and Jeff.