Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Oh so tired!!!!


OK, so I had planned to get up today and get right to it... Um.... not so much! I'm wiped out! I picked this kitty picture because that's what I want... a big fluffy pillow and some sleepy time! We are working on getting some home care for the kids to relieve me... today would be one I'd take advantage of a nap! I'm so stinking tired! I couldn't go to sleep last night and as I was going to bed, I heard Joey struggling to breathe. So I had to give him a breathing treatment... it took a bit but he calmed and was back to good sleep. So about 115 or 130 a.m. I was in bed asleep. At 3 a.m., I was woke up by Abby coming into our room having difficulty breathing! What on earth!?!?!? This has never happened in the same night. So I was up until some time after 4 a.m. with her! Then, the alarm went off at 630 and Jeff kept hitting snooze and I kept being tempted to whack him because I'd just doze off and it would alarm again!!!! Finally, he gets up and then here comes Joey bringing me my glasses to get me up for the day! UG!!!! I need a PILLOW!!!!!

1 comment:

Shelby-Grace said...

I hope you can find some time today to get in a good cat nap!