Wednesday, August 27, 2008

adjusting...

I want to thank all of you for your prayers and your praises along with us! I am still floored and really not knowing what to think right now! I'm so excited that God has done this! I am truly hitting a place though where I have to re-learn life. I want to leap to protect them from EVERY germ. I want to guard how much they play... I have to learn that their little bodies need some freedom. They certainly are not apprehensive what so ever! We went shopping yesterday with Aunt Christi for wedding stuff and they were a ball of fire the whole time! Laughing, being stinkers, getting in to trouble! Just ate up! They were adorable. They however are going to have to learn new boundaries. They really don't know how to act in public and what their boundaries are... so here we go into the land of the unknown!!! -Mindy

3 comments:

~Bren~ said...

But what a great land it is!!!

Keym said...

Congratulations on being able to enter the land of new boundaries

Anonymous said...

Not only were they little stinkers but I heard jo jo lost his britches in the shoe store and ran down the aisle laughing. I LOVE IT! what great memories!!!!
love, mamaw