Saturday, August 23, 2008

Good time...

I was so thankful to be there this morning! Angel food went really well! Every one had everything done by 7 a.m!!! Awesome work! HUGE thanks to every one who came and helped! I know I love being there and was so thankful to be there with all of you! I am home early cause my kiddos don't do mornings and were GROUCHY!!! But, they enjoyed helping unload the truck and playing with a friend while we all boxed up the food. so, I was thrilled for what I could do!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Mindy,
Glad you and the kids were able to be there this morning. Jim just got home a few minutes ago from our Angel Food distribution down here in Connersville. He left the house this morning at 3:20! The truck gets there at 4:00. He gets up during the week at 3:45am to go to work at Muncie, so it wasn't TOO much of a stretch. LOL

Anonymous said...

So Glad to hear that the morning went good. Look at those little helpers!!!

May God Bless YOU family!!

Love, Dawn (a/k/a Former Author of Evelyn Lundeen's CB site)