Monday, August 18, 2008

What more could you ask for???

Every day, I live in this world of agony within myself waiting on the doctors to tell us what is going on with my babies. Is it mito? Is it worse? Is it better? Is it a miracle? Some times you never know the answers to your questions... we may face that in this case... but we can look at one thing and that is the proof! A month ago, my son had more lethargy than times of energy. He never played, he laid around... now, he chases his sister and laughs! You call my house and it isn't just fussing or quiet from sleep... there is real chaos on the back ground. You see us in public and we are starting to look like a normal family. A three year old that walks, a two year old that rides in the cart or a stroller fussing because he hates shopping! We are starting to live again. I don't know what tomorrow holds, but I know that God has given us back today! I will celebrate in it every moment! So, when you press play on this video and you hear the laughter... listen to the miracle of life that God has given us... Know that your prayers have changed two little lives and enjoy the results!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aren't they just ADORABLE??? AND YES!!!! I'll tell you without any doctors words needed - ITS A MIRACLE!!!!! THE BABIES GOT THEIR MIRACLE. I don't even need to hear the doctors report after the tests. I KNOW its a miracle. Gods people prayed and God has done this!!!! thats the truth from mamaw!!!!!!