Friday, August 8, 2008

Onto the path...

OK, so weight loss is my goal! I have been thinking so hard about what to do! My friend Cari invited me to start cooking with her and freezing the meals! So, my light bulb came on tonight! I can't stick to a diet or healthy eating because I don't have time!!! But, if I had pre-made meals in the freezer, cooked, divided and fat and calories listed... what excuse do I have, RIGHT? So, that is exactly what I did tonight. Of course on smaller scale than Cari and I are talking about... I started my meals for the week! I'm very excited! Jeff and I cooked up 4 meals tonight! They are freezing as I type! Yeah! I"m really praying I can do this. I have to find something that accommodates the chaos and busy times of our lives... so here it goes! I added a new ticker on the side... you can watch my fishy swim to my end goal! Look out! Cause here goes my best attempt thus far! :)

2 comments:

~Bren~ said...

I am right there with ya!!!!

Unknown said...

Well aren't you brave! Good Luck and I'll be rooting for you!