Tuesday, August 5, 2008

School days....

We started our morning with some skating and singing very LOUDLY!
Started out working very hard!
Joey's red apples.
Putting the right amount of objects with the correct number.
putting the right numbers with the right object... note the 2... ha! I was proud though, she did this all with out prompting! Yeah!!!
Our black bunny and green basket... she also traced the outline of the basket before coloring.
One Brown Dog...

Writing lesson...
Free hand, the letter Ii
Just to stinking cute!
Finger painting our apples...
The finished product!
This is how we actually started the day... cracked me up! Too good for just a picture! Hope you enjoyed our school day! We sure did!

4 comments:

~Bren~ said...

Oh Mindy...that laugh is priceless!!! Straight from his belly, that laugh!
Love the bunny and basket. She stays in the lines great!

Kristine said...

That video is way too cute!! Your children are so sweet!! I also have two children with Mito, and got your blog from someone who posted it on a mito group. I have enjoyed checking in with your family.
What homeschooling curriculum do you use? I like what you've shown us of it so far, and I have a baby that might enjoy it in a couple of years.

Hobbs Family said...

Mindy, it is obvious there is alot of learning going on in your home! Keep up the good work. Abby's fine motor is amazing! I love play dough and so do your kiddos. I hope the kids I work with this year are as excited to be there as yours are!

Alesha said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the sweet comment.

I have a special needs kiddo and so you have my sympathy for dr. visits, tests, blood work, etc. I don't know how you do it all with two! I know, though, that the Lord gives a special grace when we need it.

Thanks again,
Alesha