Saturday, August 2, 2008

DANGER!!!!

OK, don't try fad diets on a crash course... I thought I needed pain killers for my head yesterday... WOW!!! Jeff had to give me Juice and a PB&J just to get my rear out of the chair! ha! Poor guy! I am back to my usual self now and we had a busy day! On the agenda today, we did a bed room swap! Yep! Sure did! Joey is now in our nice spacious room and we have taken over his tiny little room! Then off to good will to drop a load and pick up a few things as well. Hit up Wal-mart and got some groceries... drove home... finished up Abby's room creating another good will run for another day! Then out to play for a few before it got to dark and off to bed! Whew! I'm tired! We are going to try to make it to church in the morning! I'm excited. I really do miss coming and I often feel very very shut in here at home. Watching via the Internet just is NOT the same! I'm praying Cincinnati will get enough answers that our shut in time will be less and less! I'm beginning to already enjoy some of our freedom! Hope to see some of you there!

No comments: