Monday, August 4, 2008

Smiles & laughter...

Joey has been so sick and life has been so "down" here lately that it just feels WONDERFUL to be having these great days! We have had giggles every where this morning! The kids started by chasing each other with those push popper noise makers and then they have continued with playing all morning laughing and giggling! So refreshing!!! So, here is some action I caught on film this morning! Miss Abby keeps telling bubby "oh, your my little guy!"
He ran to tackle her...
Gave her a bear hug and yes... BOTH FEET off the floor! That is a total body bear hug!!!
And here is how it ended! Joey is almost as big as Abby and whoops!!! the bear hug ended in a pile on the floor! What a great day! Your prayers have all made this happen! God hears every single on of them and I believe he is FULLY answering them! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

~Bren~ said...

What a blessing Mindy!!! I have had a little kid song going through my head all morning. I was thinking I need to put some Praise and Worship on to get rid of it as it will not go away! Reading this post, I "feel" it's meaning...
"My God is so BIG, so STRONG and so MIGHTY, there's nothing my God can not do!!!" I think I will keep "singing" it in my head for a while longer ;)

Anonymous said...

GOD IS ANSWERING ALL THOSE PRAYERS THAT HAVE FLOODED HIS THRONE FOR TWO YEARS. HE IS GETTING HELP FOR THESE BABIES AND I AM SO GRATEFUL. KISS MY KIDDOS AND TELL THEM MAMAW LOVES THEM! LOVE, MOM

Derek Chalfant said...

Now thats what I call a bear hug, thats too cool. Its good to see them smiling and having fun.