Saturday, August 9, 2008

Alas... my day is done!

Well, my day has come to a close! I managed to cook up 20 servings of food to freeze for Jeff & I this week. The laundry is put away, the fish tank is cleaned (thank you Jeff!) and my dishes are done, dried and put away! Oh, and the food pantry is straightened at church now! :) Whew!!! Now, I need to drop! :) I tell you, having meals prepared is awesome! I threw something in the oven for lunch today and kept right on going! I have done my "diet" with no issues or bumps! Wahoo! I'm going to get healthy and I'm so excited! The other GREAT news! I got a call from our Insurance Agent and I am OFFICIALLY on health insurance... That is a HUGE praise! I have not had insurance pretty much for 6 mths. now. Now I can go take care of my body! :) For all my home bound friends, don't forget you can join us in church by watching live in the morning www.farmlandfriends.org It starts at 10:30 a.m. and you just click on watch service live! Not the same as being "in church" but it is wonderful to still be a part! Hope to see some of you there whether you watch by net or whether you are there! Night all!

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I did not get a chance to listen to your church's service today because I go to church at the same time, but I SO wanted to hear the message. It does not seem accessible after the live service. Could you tell us what the outline was? I really wanted to know what a man needs his wife to be for him from the pulpit perspective.