Monday, August 4, 2008

good morning!

Well, we had a great Sunday yesterday! I so much enjoyed it! We got to go to church. I didn't get to stay in for the sermon, but I sure enjoyed most of worship! It was just wonderful being there. Watching on the Internet is no where near the same thing, HOWEVER, I still enjoy it because I still get to be a part! After church, we had a cook out here at home... MMM... good Job honey! He is an amazing man with the grill! Last night, we went swimming at my parents! It was so much fun. The kids loved it! It was just a great day. I love days when we are all feeling good and every thing is just so much fun to do together! Today, we have an in home appointment and then we are free for the day! yippee!!! Thanks for all your prayers and support. we are so appreciative!

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I sounds like you had a wonderful day!! Mine was blessed too!
Today is a stormy, dark rainy morning, but it is ok....I plan to clean and sew all day long anyway!