Friday, August 22, 2008

My ear is BURNING!!!!

Ok, so I have absolutely been on the phone ALL STINKING MORNING!!!! It's crazy! I started my morning with our $6,000 dollar scare!!! Yep, you heard me! We got a bill for one appointment at $3,000 for BOTH kids!!! Whew! Thankfully, it was an error. The price is right but the insurance they had was not! They have a new computer system and Joey was listed as a kid from Kentucky and abby was listed with no coverage! So, that was fixed! Next up, I had to call the pharmacy. We owe them for medications. So, had to get that all in line so we could continue getting meds and figure out how much and when they needed paid! Next up, finding a room at a discount price for when we go at the end of the month for Joey's procedure!!! So, every thing is done and I am DONE on the phone!!!! No more no more no more!!! I want to thank every one who participated in the Arby's update! Also, for those who helped with the Avon fund raiser. Every thing so far is going to be covered I think by those to fund raisers! Also, those of you who have continued to support the Joseph fund! It means the world to us! We could quickly go under and so many of you have worked to keep our heads above the water! So HUGE THANK YOU!!!! WE pray that within the next year, we can turn around and bless others in need as well! Until things are settled with the diagnosis though, we are in the boat a rockin! Thanks all! -Mindy

No comments: