Saturday, August 9, 2008

Smells so good!!!!

OK, this cooking thing is so hard!!!!!!! Every thing smells so good! So far, I have made 4 diet recipes... the first was chicken tettrazini, the second was chicken Ziti, the third was Mexican tortilla casserole and the fourth is a broccoli cheese soup! That one is currently still in process! :) I tell you, this is working out wonderfully to help us with our meals and sticking to a weight loss plan, but whew!!!! The cooking is so hard not to stand there and taste! It smells like a smorgasbord in my kitchen this morning! I have learned one thing... my cooking things need an advancement. I don't have enough pots and pans! I didn't realize just exactly how much I have to work around things in order to finish a project. Oh well! Keeps my mind working well to be creative! Right?? I could do a cooking show called "When you don't have enough!" I'm enjoying this! I love cooking! OK, back to my soup! Have a great Saturday all!

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I sent you an invite to our "group" weight loss blog. It is private so everyone can share "personal" weight loss stories. Everyone is doing different plans, so you do not have to follow any one specific plan. Just a place to get encouraged along the way!