Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thriving...


I am just so excited! The kids just seem to continue to do so well. I don't understand why now and why it took so long, but I know that God is faithful! They are just thriving so much right now. Joey had PT yesterday and we witnessed another miracle. His PT was bubbling when she brought him back to me! They worked on steps. Joey usually does well the first couple of tries and then goes backwards due to fatigue... but this time... he IMPROVED as he worked. Stronger and more steady as they went on! No fatigue!! None!!! Isn't God amazing?? I just am very thankful. We are praying that when we go in for this scope on the 29th for the tummy issues we'll find out more to say that we don't have mito. I know many of you are doubtful that this is the right direction. I know you have expressed concern, but in my heart of hearts, I have always felt mito was not the real deal. I want that so much! However, we are still on our meds, still taking EVERY precaution the doctors direct us too... but we are waiting in excitement to see what happens. All I can do is trust and pray that God knows best. Mito or not, he has their days numbered and I just have to enjoy every single one of them! :) Hugs to all! -Mindy

1 comment:

Kate said...

That is awesome news!!