Friday, August 15, 2008

Questions and excitement!

So... to answer a question that was asked... my weight loss blog is on the right hand side... there is the section about me, then about the kids, then about fund raisers and then there is my link to my weight loss blog and then my fishy ticker swimming along. Oh, AND NO she didn't wear the pretty white dress posted on my last blog entry!

Tonight was tons of fun! Jeff and my brother put the roof onto Logan's play house tonight while Rena and I visited/enjoyed watching the kids play in the yard/ water!!! The bad news... I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!! Oh well!

Miss Abby held a frog tonight. It was about the size of my finger tip but I was proud of her! She was so brave!

Joey held a blue gill tonight. It flopped out of his hand and landed on his shoulder. He didn't even flinch! Grabbed that fish and guess what next??? Yep, you guessed it! Took off for his sister! She screeched! She was so not into the fish! She loved the fishing though! She talked non stop all they way home! It was great! We had fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad everyone had a wonderful evening. That Joey.....he's a typical boy and sounds just like my grandson. You and my daugher are going to have your hands full!