Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My new look...

I have a new look! Here is my hair before...
Here is my hair after... I gave up 6 inches of hair today. I'm so thankful to have some shorter hair! Seriously easier to take care of. I was going to do locks of love but with my sisters wedding coming up and my husbands preferences (yes, I love him enough to respect he likes long hair!) I decided to just go this length and no further.
Joey is still very sick tonight. Poor guy. He's just miserable. I'm going to take him to the doctor tomorrow for sure. He just keeps spiking the temp. Hope you all have a good night!

3 comments:

~Bren~ said...

You have nice thick hair! I like long hair too, but I always end up wearing it pulled back.
Still praying for Joey. I know there is a 3-5 day virus going around and it has high temps. I almost (I said "almost") giggled when I read he had a temp...that devil must be running scared!

Shelby-Grace said...

Your hair looks great! We'll be praying for Joey and his fever.

The Besmer Family said...

Your hair looks really healthy!