Thursday, August 7, 2008

Sudden case of the sneezes...

For those who tried to view earlier... the video SHOULD be fixed. Sorry!

First of all, PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT MY LIVING ROOM. the kids and I had an all nighter in the living room last night cause they were having trouble sleeping... since it was both of them, we had a camp out! :) So... excuse the bedding! After returning home from Cincinnati today from our 5 1/2 hour long appointment plus nearly 6 hours of driving... my kids were wound for sound! So, here they are having a sudden sneeze attack! Too cute for words!

4 comments:

Shelby-Grace said...

Couldn't hear the video. It said it wasn't available right now, but I'm sure it was pretty cute! I will be continuing to pray for you and your family!

Mommy pfohl said...

Thanks for letting me know! I have it fixed now!

~Bren~ said...

That little guy has the neatest laugh!!! Both were very cute! Praying you all get some good rest tonight.

Unknown said...

That was a good laugh! Too Funny!